Covers the leading 24” of the hood and fenders, the entire painted front bumper, and backs of the painted mirrors.
Covers the entire hood and fenders, backs of the painted mirrors, and the entire painted front bumper.
Covers the entire car including headlights.
Why Paint Protection?
- Helps preserve the value of your investment and maintain the appearance of your vehicle.
- Transparent urethane film looks better and protects better than traditional black vinyl bras and plastic bug shields.
- Reduces need for touchups and costly repainting.
- Adheres directly to the paint so nothing gets under the film.
- Exclusive, long-lasting, lustrous clear coat allows you to buff scratches from the film.
The first scratch hurts the most. So prevent the pain and keep your car looking newer longer with some of the highest quality, most durable paint protection films in the industry. High gloss and virtually invisible to the naked eye, Our paint protection film shields your car from the damages of everyday driving. It's the ultimate defense against road rash: rocks and pebbles, road debris, road salt and sand.
With best-in-class quality and clarity, XPEL has superior durability to stand up against the hazards of the road. This is the very best brand in the industry, and a name you can trust. Adding this film to your vehicle can help shield the areas of your vehicle that are most vulnerable to damage such as the hood, bumpers, door edges, handles and steps, side-view mirrors, rock panels and fenders. All of our films are plotted to your specific vehicle, so you can expect the perfect fit and protection for every vehicle.
This is quality you can count on. Eclipse proudly stands behind our products and installation. This, along with a reputation for quality and innovation, has made Eclipse one of the best-selling and most-respected paint protection film installers here in the Tri-State. You can visit XPEL, for more information on the films we carry.