Changing the dynamics of the coating industry.
The company has for years worked on industrial multifunctional protective coatings for all surfaces and strives to continuously improve their products. In 2010 Nanoshine Ltd introduced Ceramic Pro – a series of products for the automotive, air and marine markets suited for surfaces such as paint, glass, alloy, fabric, leather, plastic and rubber.
What makes Ceramic Pro different is the cutting-edge technology based on ceramic molecular compounds (nanoceramics). The formula is world patented and it has taken ten years of research and testing to bring the product to where it is today. All formulas include SiO2.
Ceramic Pro is a different kind of protection than our Clear Bra paint protection film. For more information on our Clear Bra check out our page here. In fact Ceramic Pro can be used to protect in conjunction with our PPF film for the ultimate in protection and shine. Simply give us a call or send us a message for more information, day or night.
- Prevents dirt, brake dust, tar, and other outside debree and elements from sticking to your vehicles paint, wheels, or glass.
- Does NOT alter matte finishs and offers hydrophobic effects.
- Provides UV protection and is temperature resistant above 1,800 degrees.
- Washing the vehicle becomes less intensive and frequent. Waxing is now obsolete.
- Non-toxic (eco-friendly) and will NOT crack, peel, or yellow over time.
- When it cures it becomes three times harder than the paint itself.
Ceramic Pro products have been extensively tested by SGS – The world’s leading independent testing body.
Ceramic Pro achieved the highest possible result in each test; no other automobile paint protection product to date has been officially tested. All products within the Ceramic Pro range have been tested and certified as non-toxic.
Ceramic Pro is also the only ceramic coating that is IMO (International Maritime Organization) certified as an organotin-free anti-fouling coating. The IMO – the International Maritime Organization – is the United Nations specialized agency with responsibility for the safety and security of shipping and the prevention of marine pollution by ships.